We’re committed to making our website accessible.
Accessibility Statement for Notify Technology
This is an accessibility statement from Notify Technology. This accessibility statement covers all webpages on the domain https://www.notifytechnology.com/.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
The website content is displayed using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) which means that you can resize the text within the web browser you are using and make it a size that you find easier to read.
Notify Technology takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Notify Technology:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Notify Technology is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Notify Technology. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Notify Technology:
- Phone: +44 (0)330 390 0530
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: Cobalt Business Exchange Newcastle Tyne and Wear NE28 9NZ
- Postal Address: Cobalt Business Exchange Newcastle Tyne and Wear NE28 9NZ
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NotifyTech/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NotifySafety
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/notify-technology-ltd
We try to respond to feedback within 3 Business Days.
Accessibility of Notify Technology relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Notify Technology assessed the accessibility of Notify Technology by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
We are currently addressing the following accessibility issues on our website:
- Background and foreground colours do not have a sufficient contrast ratio.
- Heading elements are not in a sequentially descending order.
This statement was created on 6 December 2022.