How to manage the risks of COVID-19.
Ensure your workers stay safe at work, at home, or while travelling.
Notify, the smart Health & Safety reporting and management software, is helping businesses get back to work safely, manage the risks associated with COVID-19 and be compliant.
Notify is working hard for you 24/7 across your entire business.
The Notify platform empowers organisations to prioritise employee and customer health, build resilience and plan for recovery beyond COVID-19 in a single mobile-first tool.
Notify can help you to:
EMPLOYEES' PEACE OF MIND
Give your employees peace of mind – get your employees feeling involved, engaged and have empowerment of H&S responsibility.
REPORT COVID-19 CASES
Enable employees to self-assess and report on physical and mental health including suspected COVID-19 symptoms
Manage employees who are or have been quarantined and generate requests for personal protective equipment (PPE).
RAISE COVID-19 CONCERNS
Enable employees to report COVID-19 related concerns and hazards and non-compliance with processes.
IDENTIFY EMPLOYEE TYPES
Use Notify to identify essential and vulnerable employees to ensure the return to work is as stress-free as possible.
Create custom checklists and share with managers and employees to gather feedback or confirm compliance.
Track infection alerts from reports of symptoms (or suspected symptoms) and any subsequent action.
Notify also helps you keep the general public, visitors, contractors, agency workers, clients, and customers safe too.
Bring Health & Safety together and take control
- Simple mobile-first apps can be picked up within minutes by a workforce across multiple locations, offline as well as online.
- Opening Offices: use Notify’s deconfinement template as the basis for a company-specific digital checklist.
- Manage home working risks as well as deconfinement risks as people return to the workplace.
Gain assurance that you’re compliant with government guidance
- Use compliance tracking tools to ensure Government regulations are achieved.
- Health and Safety audit and inspections: In-person inspections including work area and work practice, hygiene and cleaning, remote or offsite work practice, and post-infection inspections.
- Event management and investigation: Infection reporting and investigation, and shutdown or isolation management.
- Use templates within Notify developed to meet the Government’s guidelines.
- Allow or require suppliers and contractors to report, extending knowledge beyond the organisation.
- Fully flexible software allows updates and changes as guidance evolves and accommodates new risks, or further waves of lockdown.
Bring it all together and take control
- Use Notify’s 360 dashboard reporting for live data feeds across the organisation and be alerted to hot spots and areas of higher risk.
- Intelligent alerts track and trace actions and events.
- Make actions drive the ongoing risk mitigation and compliance.
- Constantly review and improve Health & Safety in your business.
Notify for smaller businesses
• Log incidents in seconds, attach photo evidence, quickly pin-point the location of the incident….incidents submitted in real time.