Getting back to work safely is a challenge we’re all facing right now. Returning to a changed normality, whilst remaining COVID-alert, is what we’re all aiming for.
Notify, the smart Health & Safety reporting and management software, is helping businesses get back to work safely, manage the risks associated with COVID-19 and be compliant.
Notify is available 24/7 across all sectors
The Notify platform empowers organisations to prioritise employee and customer health, build resilience and plan for recovery beyond COVID-19 in a single mobile-first tool.
Notify can help you to:
- Give your employees peace of mind – also get your employees feeling involved, engaged and have empowerment of H&S responsibility.
- Enable employees to self-assess and report on physical and mental health, including presence or suspected presence of Covid-19 symptoms, manage quarantine and generate requests for personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Enable employees and customers to report Covid-19 related concerns and hazards in relation to PPE, Social Distancing and non-compliance with processes.
- Use Notify to identify essential and vulnerable employees to ensure the return to work is as stress free as possible.
- Create custom checklists and share with managers and employees to gather feedback or confirm compliance.
- Track infection alerts.
- Think beyond employees… Notify also covers general public and customer safety.
Manage a workforce split between home working, the workplace and on the road
- Simple mobile-first apps can be picked up within minutes by a workforce across multiple locations, offline as well as online.
- Opening Offices: use Notify’s deconfinement template as the basis for a company-specific digital checklist.
- Manage home working risks as well as deconfinement risks as people return to the workplace.
Gain assurance that you’re compliant with government guidance
- Use compliance tracking tools to ensure Government regulations are achieved.
- Health and Safety audit and inspections: In-person inspections including work area and work practice, hygiene and cleaning, remote or offsite work practice, and post-infection inspections.
- Event management and investigation: Infection reporting and investigation, and shutdown or isolation management.
- Use templates within Notify developed to meet the Government’s guidelines.
- Allow or require suppliers and contractors to report, extending knowledge beyond the organisation.
- Fully flexible software allows updates and changes as guidance evolves and accommodates new risks, or further waves of lockdown.
Bring it all together and take control
- Use Notify’s 360 dashboard reporting for live data feeds across the organisation and be alerted to hot spots and areas of higher risk.
- Intelligent alerts track and trace actions and events.
- Make actions drive the ongoing risk mitigation and compliance.
- Constantly review and improve Health & Safety in your business.
Notify for smaller businesses
• Log incidents in seconds, attach photo evidence, quickly pin-point the location of the incident….incidents submitted in real time.