Notify Technology is delighted to announce the launch of its Audits App.
Users of Notify’s Audits, Checklists & Inspections module (Notify AI) will be able to download the app free of charge, and complete audits via any Apple or Android device.
Notify’s CEO, Duncan Davies: “The launch of our audits app comes at a critical time for workers around the country, as they start to prepare to get back to work and create COVID-secure workplaces.
“Our smart, simple to use Health & Safety software can literally save lives and help companies to keep their workers safer and give them much needed peace of mind as we all adjust to new ways of working.”
Here’s what makes Notify’s Audits App indispensable:
- Complete audits from your mobile or tablet
- Flexible and highly configurable – make changes easily as internal or government guidance changes (with full document control and audit trail)
- Share with anyone in your business, allow issues and actions to be tracked, assigned and managed through to completion
- Use anywhere in the world – complete checklists, inspections or audits on your smart device
- Real time data – see reports and changes immediately
- Fully compatible with IOS or Android
Duncan added: “With the upcoming launch of our Risk Management module, Notify will soon allow businesses to comply with ISO 45001 – the world’s international standard for occupational health and safety, issued to protect employees and visitors from work-related accidents and diseases.”
Notify’s Health & Safety platform and apps allow businesses to:
- Log near-misses, incidents and accidents at work
- Log instances of ill health including mental health
- Generate unlimited real-time reports
- Create and manage audits, checklists and inspections
- Assign, track and follow-up actions
- Manage workplace Risk Assessments and occupational hazards
Say goodbye to hefty paper trails and cumbersome spreadsheets and start using Notify’s Audits App in your business today.