It’s an exciting time for the team here at Notify, as we prepare to close our 2019/20 financial year and start to see our plans for 2020/21 product development getting closer to becoming reality.
We’ve just sent our customers an email outlining some of the many improvements and enhancements we’ve made to Notify in recent months, as well as a sneak preview as to what’s coming up soon.
Our product has developed so much over the past twelve months. We’ve added a whole load of new functionality, tweaks and improvements to Notify.
As is fundamental to Notify, you can still log near-misses in seconds, investigate incidents and accidents, generate reports, assign actions and manage audits and inspections.
With Notify, now you can:
- Have your logo added to Notify to make it feel more even more familiar
- Assign and delegate incidents and actions to your colleagues
- Capture lost time that has resulted from an incident
- Attach over 25 file types to incidents (including video)
- Allow your users to capture mental health events as part of ill health reporting
- Set the priority, add notes and include reference numbers for actions
- Have visibility of any overdue action when assigned to an incident
- Add a verify step to confirm that an action has been completed
- Collaborate with colleagues by adding internal comments to audits, actions and incidents
- Embed images into an audit with an all new question type ‘embedded picture’
- Navigate quickly between actions, incidents and audits (depending on which Notify module you use)
But that’s not all… next update May 2020
That’s just a tiny selection of the features we added to Notify in the last few months of the 2019. But this isn’t the end of it. Coming up in our next update in May, users will find:
- A new incident type that will allow your users to report ‘good spots’
- The ability to schedule an audit for a specific individual (rather than to teams as is the case today)
- A new category that covers property damage
Third module announcement
What’s even more exciting is that we’re about to launch Notify’s next major module: Risk Management.
This, our third module, is a big deal for us and our clients, as it turns our product into a complete Health & Safety Management System capable of supporting ISO 45001.
Soon you’ll be able to:
- Create risk assessments
- Manage hazards
- Generate risk matrices
- Collaborate with colleagues as you build up your risk assessments
- Create actions from risk assessments
Watch out for the full announcement on this in March.
Not a Notify customer yet? Find out more about our products here.