Chief Executive Officer
Permanent – Full Time
Hybrid, but will require at least 2 days per week in Newcastle upon Tyne
About the role
We are looking for an inspiring leader of our Sales team, to support Notify’s ambitious plans for revenue growth following our recent fund raise.
Head of Revenue is responsible for the conversion of marketing leads into sales opportunities via our Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s), as well as supporting our Business Development Managers (BDM’s) in generating their own sales opportunities and winning new clients.
Your team will also focus on growing subscription income from our wide-ranging customer base, as well as supporting our Business Partners in their promotion of Notify’s software and services.
You are responsible for ensuring that the Sales Team is fully resourced with high-performing individuals who consistently achieve their quotas. You are expected to deliver and, where appropriate, update our strategy for winning new clients, working closely with our Marketing and Product Marketing Managers.
Founded in Newcastle in 2017, Notify is an award-winning provider of a mobile-first digital Safety, Health andamp; Environmental Management System. More importantly, our technology can save lives.
Our multi-modular software platform is built on cutting edge technology and our service excellence is reflected in our consistent +70 Net Promoter Scores.
Our business is built on lived values and you’ll be joining a culture where people are at the heart of everything we do. We consistently see market-leading eNPS scores and high levels of engagement.
Activities andamp; Responsibilities:
- Accountable for New Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), and Expansion ARR via all channels
- Leading the Sales Team at Notify to an ‘A-Team’ standard. This means you will manage and mentor individuals, supporting them across the sales activities they undertake.
- Lead by example by living the Notify values and demonstrating excellent behaviours.
- Direct involvement in coaching and developing each team member to be a high performer and achieving the high standards that we set ourselves.
- Building and implementing a suitable sales onboarding and training programme for sales team members, and maintaining their development through regular sales workshops and stand-up sessions, plus utilising Notify’s external sales experts
- Accountable for producing accurate monthly and quarterly sales forecast for New and Expansion ARR.
- Working with the CEO and FD developing updated full year forecasts and annual budgets.
- Responsible for reviewing and signing off monthly commission for team members.
- Ensuring that all team members are able to clearly articulate the key features of Notify’s software, the main problems addressed, and opportunities generated for users.
- Targeted on ensuring that we generate customer case studies, advocacy statements and attendance at webinars and events.
- Working closely with other departments (Marketing, Product, Technology and Finance) to ensure that we have a coherent and well-governed sales process.
Knowledge, Skills andamp; Experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- You must have sold software on a SAAS subscription basis in a B2B environment.
- Candidates with experience in selling Health andamp; Safety, or other compliance software products are preferred.
- You must have experience of selling to large and enterprise businesses.
- You will be comfortable and credible in the company of C-suite members of prospective and existing customers.
- You’ll have attended accredited and / or appropriate sales training courses.
- Proven experience in generating leads and opportunities, along with managing MQLs through to Sales Qualified Lead.
- Experience of HubSpot or similar sales pipeline management tools, plus other tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a requirement.
- It is preferential to have at least 3 years of managerial experience, in which you have demonstrated your ability to develop and lead a high performing sale team.
- You will be highly numerate and comfortable with analytic tools that support performance management and make prospecting and sales processes as efficient as possible.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with evident attention to detail.
Your Behaviours: All Notifiers are expected to display:
Courage to think for themselves and make decisions based on available information.
We commit to making decisions based on data, and we have the courage to accept that we’ll still get some decisions wrong some of the time – that’s life!
Support other members of the team, and our customers. Our customers are helping keep people safe; they are often unsung heroes. Our first loyalty is to them and to each other because we share a common goal.
Every time a job is ‘done’ we’ll stand back and ask: ‘could we do it a bit better next time?’. We produce great work, but we’re humble enough to go looking for the next improvement. We celebrate success but seek more.
Continuous personal development. None of us think we’re the finished article. We have a lifelong love of learning. We read books, watch TED talks, attend conferences, and generally enjoy finding out about things we didn’t know.
What you’ll get in return
- Salary andamp; OTE is negotiable based on experience and prior evidence of delivery in a SAAS B2B environment.
- Equity (via Notify’s EMI Option Scheme)
- 25 days’ annual leave, increasing with service andamp; Bank Holidays | Birthday Day off
- Ability to purchase unlimited additional annual leave
- CSR Day Off
- Hybrid Working
- Private Healthcare
- Personal Development
- Enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- Refer a Friend Scheme